Tuesday, September 20, 2011

SOMETHING SPECIAL

A couple weeks ago I had tweeted asking for a couple new followers for this blog. In order to entice new people to sign up, I promised something special in the mail. Well, I finally got around to sending those little "something specials" in the mail.

Congratulations and thank you's go to Andy Smith and Chris Silas Neal both awesome illustrators in their own right. Check out their work when you have a chance.

The prizes were; an accordion man painting on a vintage medical book page. (Pictured here) that went to Andy Smith. And a portrait of John Bonham also painted on a vintage medical book page went to Chris.
The one that went with the Led Zeppelin set that I blogged about last month.
(Full disclosure-Chris is a friend and also a drummer who loves John Bonham so that was an easy one)

Hope you guys enjoy your something specials and I'll do it again soon, keep an eye on Twitter.

1 comment: